WORKING FROM HOME
It’s been a cold and snowy Winter here in Columbus and we find ourselves taking the work day from home more often than usual. But, with the fridge and your bed RIGHT THERE, we’re still working on how to make working from home as efficient as possible.
Here are the things we've found to be helpful when having a productive work day:
1. Schedule as much as you can of the day.
2. Plan your coffee or tea accordingly. Even use the smell as a trigger to put you into work mode.
3. A clean desk is a quick start.
4. Use mood music to wake up to, and then change the music when you begin working.
5. Eat lunch in a separate room and try and not work while you eat.
6. Plan calls in the morning to force the early work start.
Have any secrets to being productive while working from home? We'd love to hear!